Wednesday 6 September 2017

Days of Summer

Hello everyone,

I have made this card for my DT from Hobbycompleet de Duif.



I took one of my gelli prints and added a layer of gel medium over the top so I could colour with my Faber Castle Pitt Brush Markers. This way you have some time to play with the ink before it dries. 
I stamped the flowers and coloured them in. 
I added the word dream with Distress Oxide ink here and there and heat embossed it because it took too long to dry... lol 
Lastly I added the sentiment and matted it on black card. 

I used Kay Carley's Eclectica stamps by PaperArtsy EKC01

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card and those colours are a taste of days to come (just coming into spring on this side of the world).

    ReplyDelete