Tuesday 5 September 2017

September

Hi everyone,

I have another instalment  for the 100 Proof Press 2017 calendar and I am quickly running out of pages as the year is flying by !
Here is what I came up with for September :



She looks like I feel about Summer almost being over... I do NOT like winter. 
So I took one of my gelli printed papers and added some background stamping and some doodling around the edges. 
I stamped her on the page and on some book paper, cut her out and coloured in her face a little. I then adhered her to herself on the page. I did make her dress a little longer to make the image bigger. It fits the page a bit better like this. 
The saying was found on internet and typed and adhered. I will be back next month with another page. 

I have used the following stamps:

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

3 comments:

  1. Super wat een mooie kalender moet dit worden!!!

    Groetjes
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving September!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic September page with those gorgeous colours and that dramatic focal image. This is going to be one amazing calendar!

    ReplyDelete