Wednesday 15 November 2017

Art is life, love art

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my blogpost for Hobbycompleet de Duif. I have made an art journal page with some of Dina Wakley's new goodies.


On a piece of Mixed Media Paper I painted PaperArtsy Fresco paints. Next I stencilled the word 'love' with white paint and when that was dry I stencilled it again slightly off with Orange Distress Oxide ink. I clear embossed that because it takes an age to dry and keeps reacting with water after drying. This was it is permanent. I then stamped the background with Distress Oxides and heat embossed. Next I stamped the lady on the page and on some book text, I cut out part of the booktext one and glued it onto the one on the page. This way her face is white instead of blue.. The sentiment was stamped on the white edges of the book paper and glued on. Lastly I doodled around the word strips and that finished the page. 

I used the following materials:



Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

3 comments: