Sunday 12 November 2017

Don't lose your muchness....

Hello everyone,

and welcome to another blogpost for Vera Lane Studio. I really love these digital images... they are all fantastic. These new Alice in Wonderland Planner Props are great but as I already said I am so not into planners. So with the help of my teammies I came up with a book mark.








This bookmark is all one layer... I printed the images partly behind each other and then coloured everything, including the background with Copic Markers. I added the sentiment later and doodled around the edged of the word strips. 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 



6 comments:

  1. Love your tower of characters - such fun!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally see why you love these! They look great the way you coloured them, fab bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I sooooo Love this. Awesome bookmark.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! You are so clever, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just dropped by for another look! BTW, you might want to take a look over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! :) Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for the tip ! Thanks for making me your winner ! Corrie x

      Delete