Thursday 16 November 2017

What else ?

Hello everyone,

Today I have a card to share for Katzelkraft. I have used the "Les Rats des villes" set again. They are so cute !



I started with a piece of Bristol card stock and stamped the grungy circle on it several times. I used VersaMark ink and then heat embossed with white WOW embossing powder. I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers to colour the panel. 
I added a tiny bit of stamping on the green and then stamped the rat, once on the panel, once on watercolour card and also the sentiment; this was only stamped on the panel. 
The rat was coloured with the Zigs too and then cut out and adhered to the one on the panel. 
I added some doodling around the panel and mounted it on a white card. 

I have used the following stamps: 


4 comments:

  1. Super deze muisjes doen het toch goed !! Heel mooi kaartje in je herkenbare eigen stijl!!

    Groetjes
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just brilliant - the dimensional shading on your bubbles is perfect, and I adore the little mouse looking so confused! I was also just trying to leave a comment on your fabulous tags over at Katzelkraft, but it didn't like me for some reason (I think maybe because I refused to give it another name than "butterfly").
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison ! The Katzelkraft blog has just been started up again after a long pause... I appreciate your comments always ! Hugs xx

      Delete
  3. Way cute, Corrie - that rat just slays me!

    ReplyDelete