Friday 2 February 2018

Bienvenue au cirque

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blog today, where I am sharing an art journal page for Katzelkraft Stamps.
I can't get enough of the colour scheme of green/blue/purple.. so I have used it again on this page. It is another gelli print.



After I printed the background I stamped the monkey without the words (You are so special), coloured him and cut him out. 
The background was stamped randomly with stamps that are no longer in the shop. I am sorry, I only noticed when I was looking for the stamp sets to link at the bottom. But I am sure you could used any background stamps. 
The words "bienvenue au" were made with a label maker and the the word 'cirque' (discontinued) was stamped on white paper with Distress Oxide ink in Wilted Violet and heat embossed with clear powder. It becomes a little darker like this. Next I put the whole thing together and that finished the page. 

I have used the following stamp:


Suggested background stamps to use for the ones that are discontinued:


or:



I hope you still enjoyed my page ! 
Thank you for stopping by ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment