Saturday 3 February 2018

New Zinkski Stamps at PaperArtsy

Hello everyone,

Last Saturday I had the honour to be featured on the Paper Artsy blog with some samples I made for the new release of Elana Guzinska's Zinski Art. I had fun making loads of different samples and today I will show you what I made.


These sheep are my absolute favourite ! I combined them with small stamps from the other stamp sets. 


A tag with one the of baking themed Zini's. 


The potty baker on a tag...


More baking ! on a gelli print. 


Love the lovebirds on a background made with Infusions. 


Another tag with 2 of the new Zini's, also on a gelli print. 


Love this one, gelli printed background with a sheep..


Really love these sheep. CaS coloured with Copic markers. 


Another gelli printed background for these guys.. 



These are chatting ! Copic coloured images on gelli prints. 



I stamped these guys on gessoed book paper and then adhered them to an Infusion background on which I stencilled with gesso. 


And a set of 4 twinchies with my favourite sheep ! All done with Copics. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today. 


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards.And the sheep/human sentiment made me laughing out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could be wrong, but I'm guessing you like these new releases! What fabulous creations! Jo x

    ReplyDelete