Thursday 1 February 2018

Wildflower

Hello everyone,

and Happy Thursday to you ! Today I have a postcard to share. I have made this with the lovely Wildflower by Vera Lane Studio. Isn't she cute !


I printed the girl and the flowers on a piece of card stock that measured 6 x 4 inches. I coloured everything and lengthened the stems of some of the flowers as they weren't quite long enough. 
I then added a piece of pattern paper to be grass, this was white with black dots so I just used a Copic Marker to colour it. Lastly I added the sentiment which is from the same set. 

You'll find Wildflower HERE


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


2 comments:

  1. Love this postcard, Corrie - it's just pure delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't entirely sure how I felt about this set but now you've set me straight - I love it! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete